Friday, February 10, 2012

~Moon Phased~

This week marks the longest I have ever been here at one time. I have made several trips in the last two years, usually 7-10 days at a time, but this day marks nearly 3 weeks~ almost through a whole moon phase. (And the longest that Ben and I have ever been together at one time!!!) Because the house is over-looking the Sea of Abaco, as I mentioned before, the views are amazing! And we were able to capture the Full Moon rise the other night, with my little Canon camera and with the help of the house's birding scope~
Cracker P's (bar/restaurant) hosts a Full Moon Party each full moon, but we weren't able to make it. I have yet to go, but I hear it can get a little cri-zazy! Imagine: the locals, 2nd homeowners, and visitors after a day of boating, imbibing on Kaliks or Bahama Mamas, celebrating a full moon... (not my video) Maybe I need to see it at least once! And so do you? :)

Full Moon

Hiding behind the clouds

A few nights later over the water

With the birding scope


No comments:

Post a Comment